The company’s profile is domestic and international forwarding and transport. The company’s main goal is to meet legal requirements, meet the needs and requirements of customers, especially in the field of high quality and safety of transport services provided.
The quality goals facing us are:
- Achieve our commitments for high quality and safety of transport services.
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well.
- Comprehensive and timely implementation of services.
- All employee endeavorse on a daily basis to deliver the highest level of quality and to continaully improve the process and procedures to perform standards. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel with their development to achieve high qualifications.
- Continual care for environmental protection.
- Constantly improving service quality provided to meet our clients requirements and to produce finished work to be proud of and satisficted.
- Continuous adaptation of designed services in order to become better suited to the market needs and specific customer requirments.
- Investment in knowledge and technologies inovation.
- Implementation of the transport process in a manner consistent with the legislation, ISO 9001: 2015.
These goals are achieved through:
- Reviewing the expectations and perceptions of our clients in order to create services in line with their expectations.
- The company especially commited to ensuring compliance with legal requirements applicable in the organization, relating to the transport services provided and products transported.
- Full undertanding definition of responsibilities and duties of management and representatives.
- Setting and implementing quality goals.
- The employees are the key to our company’s success. The company strategy focuses on the systematically increasing the quality of our management culture, advising professional development and fostering the diversity of our employees. The above elements support building the good employees relationship which deliver great place to work.
- Providing the necessary resources and full involvement of the top management in the development and improvement of the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
- Constant assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of the established policy and objectives.
- Timely delivery of medicinal products to eligible recipients.
- Documenting activities on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and investigating deviations from established procedures.
- Undertaking corrective and preventive actions.
- Verification and validation of the quality management system and continuous improvement of the system.
The top management by conducting periodic reviews of the functioning of the system verifies the quality management policy adapting it to changing conditions. The quality policy is known to all employees of the company and disclosed to all interested customers. Based on the above policy, specific, measurable goals have been adopted, the implementation of which is being analyzed as part of reviews carried out periodically by the Company’s Main Management.
Natalia Skrojc – Quality Management System Representative